Environmental quality monitoring is necessary in order to obtain regular status update of situation and progress, thus allowing to identify causes for non-compliance with environmental standards, as well as assess the severity of environmental harm if any done.
VentEko specialists perform soil monitoring:
- Geological – hydrogeological composition and environmental quality analyses of the object territory;
- Installation of monitoring network;
- Soil sampling;
- Soil sample laboratory analyses;
- Soil quality assessment in accordance with criteria provided in legislation;
- Determination and clarification of pollution range and volume;
- Elaboration of recommendations for remediation as well as further environmental protection and control measures.